As a result of the sale of the Country Energy retail business to Origin in March 2011, some of our previous functions have changed.
To enable your enquiry to be answered as efficiently as possible, please check to see if your question best relates to retail or network.
Information relating to retail issues include:
- Connections or disconnections
- Energy efficiency
- Electricity/gas fees and charges
- Enquire about an energy bill
- Payment extension or arrangements
- Tariff enquiry or update
- To gain copies of previous bills
- Transferring to or from another retailer
- Market offers
Information relating to network issues include:
- Supply interruptions or power surges
- Vegetation management
- Meter box locks
- Meter access arrangement / reading your meter
- Broken or non-functioning meters
- Street lighting
- Quality of supply
- Poles, wires or transformers
- Solar applications enquiries
- Aerial inspections
For all network enquiries, please contact the network supplier on the phone number listed on your energy bill.
You can contact us via the relevant online forms.
Request for information
Submit a compliment
Offer a suggestion
Make a complaint
- To view our Standard Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure click here
|General enquiries - Residential and Small Business
||13 23 56
|General enquiries - Large Business
||13 23 57
International callers: + 61 2 6580 1200. Overseas calls will be charged at the country of origin's normal International rates.
PO Box 718
QUEANBEYAN NSW 2620
Do Not Call Register
If you'd prefer not to receive unsolicited phone calls then join the Australian Communications and Media Authority's Do Not Call Register
Of course, companies who have your consent to call you (which may include us) and some exempt organisations may still call you from time to time.
If you'd prefer not to receive marketing materials from Origin, join our Do Not Market list by calling 13 23 56.
Free do not knock sticker
Prefer not to have door to door sales people knocking on your front door? If so, click here
to order a "Do not knock" sticker for your front door.