Worried about paying your energy account?
No matter what your circumstances, there are times when financial hardship might affect you and your family. When accounts become hard to pay, the last thing you want to worry about is how to keep essential services like gas and electricity running.
At Country Energy, we want all our customers to have continued access to energy services, and may be able to offer flexible arrangements to help you achieve this. If you are concerned about meeting a payment on time, please contact us.
We will try to develop a solution taking into account your personal situation. We may be able to help you:
- Review your energy consumption and make cost savings.
- Make manageable regular installments.
- Obtain automatic deductions via the Centrepay facility offered by Centrelink.
- Receive assistance from a registered community organisation that might provide you with vouchers to meet partial or full account payment.
- Claim all relevant concessions you are eligible for, including pensioner and life support rebates (conditions apply).
We also have an initiative called Country Support
, designed to help customers who are experiencing hardship.
I am having trouble paying my account. What should I do?
Please contact us right away on 13 23 56.